When it comes to managed WordPress hosting, Pagely is a name that is often mentioned as one of the best in the business. I’ve had the opportunity to test out Pagely’s services, and in this review, I’ll share my experience and thoughts on the company.
Pagely Company Info
Pagely was founded in 2009 by Joshua Eichorn and Sally Strebel, and it is based in Phoenix, Arizona. The company has grown over the years and now has customers all over the world. Matt Medina is the current CEO of Pagely, and the company is privately owned.
Pagely’s performance is one of the key features that sets it apart from other managed WordPress hosting providers. The company uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) to host its customers’ websites, which provides excellent performance and reliability.
During my testing, I found that Pagely’s uptime was excellent, with no significant downtime over the course of several months. The company also provides fast page load times, thanks to its use of AWS and other performance optimizations.
Pagely is designed to be a fast and reliable WordPress hosting provider, and the company lives up to its reputation. Pagely’s use of AWS, along with its performance optimizations, ensures that websites hosted on the platform load quickly and perform well.
Types of Hosting at Pagely
Pagely offers managed WordPress hosting, which means that the company takes care of all the technical aspects of hosting a WordPress website. The company offers several different hosting plans, including the VPS-1, VPS-2, and VPS-3 plans.
Pagely Hosting Plans, Pricing & Features:
Pagely’s hosting plans start at $199 per month for the VPS-1 plan, which includes 30GB of storage and up to 5 WordPress sites. The VPS-2 plan is $299 per month and includes 50GB of storage and up to 10 WordPress sites, while the Performance plan is $499 per month and includes 100GB of storage and up to 20 WordPress sites.
All of Pagely’s hosting plans come with daily backups, managed WordPress updates, and a dedicated account manager.
- Pagely’s use of AWS provides excellent performance and reliability.
- The company’s customer service is top-notch.
- Pagely offers daily backups and managed WordPress updates to keep websites secure and up-to-date.
- The company offers a range of hosting plans to suit different needs.
- Pagely’s hosting plans are more expensive than most other managed WordPress hosting providers.
- The company’s entry-level plan may not be suitable for smaller websites.
Pagely Web Ratings
According to Trustpilot, Pagely has a 4.5-star rating, with customers praising the company’s performance, customer service, and reliability. G2 also gives Pagely high marks, with an overall rating of 4.6 stars.
Pagely Customer Service
Pagely’s customer service is excellent, with a dedicated account manager available to assist customers with any technical issues or questions they may have. The company also offers 24/7 support via email and phone, which ensures that customers can get help whenever they need it.
Pagely Alternatives & How They Compare
While Pagely offers great features, it may not be the perfect fit for everyone. Here are some alternatives to consider:
- WP Engine – This is a managed WordPress hosting company that offers excellent performance and scalability. They also offer a wide range of features and plans to suit different needs.
- Kinsta – Kinsta offers managed WordPress hosting that is optimized for speed and performance. They also have a user-friendly interface and excellent customer support.
- SiteGround – SiteGround offers various hosting solutions that are optimized for different CMS platforms, including WordPress. They offer great features and customer support.
- Bluehost – Bluehost offers affordable hosting plans that are great for beginners. They also have a user-friendly interface and excellent customer support.
Final Thoughts on Pagely
Overall, Pagely is an excellent managed WordPress hosting company that offers great features, performance, and customer support. Their plans may be a bit more expensive than some of their competitors, but the quality of service they provide makes it worth it. If you are looking for a reliable and secure managed WordPress hosting solution, Pagely is definitely worth considering.